SVAN 971 is an extremely small Class 1 Sound Level Meter with options for 1/1 & 1/3 octave analysis. The instrument brings unprecedented state of the art technology to a SLM of this size.
The instrument’s new user interface makes both configuration and measurement easier than ever before. For those who don't have time to work with measurement settings,
industrial hygiene noise, short term environmental noise, acoustic consultants, technical engineers and general noise measurements. Another exceptional feature is built-in self-vibration monitoring providing information
about level of vibration that influences the measurement results.
The SVAN 971 provides broadband results with all required weighting filters plus 1/1 octave & 1/3 octave band filters. It also offers an incredible time history logging (capability providing broad band results and spectra with adjustable double (long and short) logging steps. Triggered audio recording is also available whilst logging complete functionality.
The instrument can be easily calibrated in the field using an acoustic calibrator. Insertion of the microphone into a calibrator automatically activates the calibration process and the calibration history is automatically logged.
Data is stored on a μSD card and can be easily downloaded to a PC using the provided SvanPC++ software over either USB or RS 232 interfaces. The instrument can be easily calibrated in the field using an acoustic calibrator. Insertion of the microphone into a calibrator automatically activates the calibration process and the calibration history is automatically logged. New PC software Supervisor+ will help SVAN 971 owners to organize data from number of measurements and create measurement reports in a quicker and more efficient way than ever before.
- Revolutionary pocket size & light weight ca 225 grams
- Noise measurements meeting Class 1 IEC 61672-1
- Single measurement range
- 1/1, 1/3 octave real-time analysis
- Dosimeter function
- Audio events recording (voice recording)
- Statistical analysis
- Time-history with two logging steps
- Automated calibration start
- Free-field & diffuse-field measurements
- Setup editor available with SvanPC++ software
- Predefined setups and reports with Supervisor+ software
- High contrast color OLED display
- Very robust casing and IP65 protection level
- Built-in self vibration monitoring
- Micro SD card for mass data memory
- Extremely simple operational mode with Start/Stop
- Easy in use with predefined setups
- Three parallel independent profiles
SVAN 971 Technical specifications