SV 101 is a digital Human Vibration Meter & Analyser integrated with triaxial Whole-Body accelerometer . This is a complete HVM (Human Vibration Meter) provided with the ultrasound presence detection sensor and user interface (display with push-buttons) indicating current instrument state and measurement results. Instrument meets ISO 8041:2005 standard and it is an ideal choice for the measurements according to the ISO 2631-1,
The RMS, Peak, Peak-Peak, VDV, MTVV results with all required weighting filters for the Whole-Body vibration measurements are available including weighting filter for motion sickness measurements. Using computational power of its digital signal processor the SV 101 instrument can perform real-time 1/1 or 1/3 octave analysis simultaneously to the meter mode. Advanced time-history logging, in non-volatile 64 MB internal memory, completes the very powerful functionality. Measurement results can be easily downloaded to any PC using USB interface and SvanPC+ software. Thanks to multilingual menu, simple and advanced modes of operation, the SV 101 meets requirements of a very wide group of users.
The time-domain signal recording (according to the ISO 2631-5) is also available as an exceptional option. The USB 1.1 interface (12 MHz) creates very fast link for the data download and remote programming of the SV 101.
SV 101 is delivered with built-in spirit level and adjustable spikes what makes instrument positioning as easy as it is possible. Instrument is powered from internal batteries or the USB interface
- Whole-Body Human Vibration measurements meeting ISO 8041:2005 and ISO 2631-1,2&5 including VDV and MTVV
- Advanced data logger including spectral analysis
- Time-domain signal recording meeting ISO 2631-5
- 1/1 and 1/3 octave real-time analysis
- 64 MB non-volatile internal memory
- Built-in ultrasound presence detection sensor
- USB 1.1 Client interface
- Measurement of exposure time
- Integration time programmable up to 24 h
- User interface - two navigation push-buttons and built-in 16 x 104 pixels OLED display
- LED Over-Dose alarm indicator
- SvanPC+ software for easy remote programming and data download
- Adjustable spikes and spirit level
- Powered by internal batteries or the USB interface
- Motion sickness measurements
SV 101 - Technical specifications
SV 101 - 10 Reason Why to Choose
1. 3-axis Whole-Body Vibration measurement according to ISO 8041:2005 and
2. Full control over the instrument with user-friendly PC software and instrument user interface
3. Solid construction adapted to hard work-place conditions
4. Automatic start/pause of measurement controlled by the ultrasound presence detector
5. Built-in light alarm for overdose signalizing.
6. Extended logger with audio events recording (time domain signal can be transferred to separate wav format file)
7. Real-time 1/1 and 1/3 octave analysis with logging capability
8. Access to measurement results by the instrument interface (display and two push-buttons)
9. Easy operating & very competitive price
10. Operating time over 16 hours.