Is the most advanced and powerful single channel instrument for general acoustic and vibration measurements ever made. The list of the instrument outstanding features and functionalities includes:
SVAN 979 can record a raw audio data to micro SD flash card in WAV format, so sources of noise can be played back and identified by listening (Time-domain SignalRecording). The Audio Events Recording function is very useful in measurements requiring unattended monitoring.
Moreover, instrument is able to perform advanced measurement techniques like MLS, TDS etc. thanks to built-in sophisticated signal generator.
SVAN 979 is designed for easy communication with computers by built-in ports USB client and USB host. In practice it means full remote control over the instrument from the PC. Fast USB 1.1 interface (12 MHz) creates real-time link for the PC "front-end" application of the SVAN 979 instrument .
SvanPC++ software provides an easy local communication with PC, data transfer and instrument’s settings configuration. This already advanced and user-friendly application can optionally be extended by SvanPC+_RC remote communication module (GPRS, LAN or WLAN transmission) and SvanPC++_EM software for environmental monitoring data processing.
These exceptional features make SVAN 979 the leading product for measurements in field (environmental monitoring). SVAN 979 is powered from standard or rechargeable AA batteries. The powering of the instrument from the External DC power source or USB interface is also provided. Robust and light weight design accomplishe the exceptional features of this new generation instrument.
- Class 1 IEC 61672:2002 sound level measurements
- General vibration measurements (acceleration, velocity and displacement)
- Three parallel independent profiles
- 1/1, 1/3 octave real-time analysis
- 1/6 or 1/12 octave real-time analysis
- FFT real-time analysis 1600 lines in up to 22.4 kHz band
- Time-domain signal recording
- Advanced data logger including spectra’s logging and Audio Events Recording
- Reverberation Time measurements
- Pure tone detection
- Acoustic loudness measurements
- Advanced trigger and alarm functions
- User programmable Band-Pass Filters
- Windscreen and extension cable auto detection
- Built-in self vibration measurements
- Micro SD card for mass data memory
- USB 1.1 Host interface providing remote communication by GPRS
- LAN & WLAN or GPS time synchronisation and many other functional extensions
- USB 1.1 Client interface (real-time PC “front end”)
- Bluetooth, RS 232 and IrDA interfaces
- Super contrast (10000:1) colour OLED display
- Built-in signal generator
- All weather microphone protection SA 205
- Hand held, light weight and robust case
- Easy in use
SVAN 979 Technical specifications