The SV 104A is a new personal noise dosimeter with a Bluetooth communication supported by the Smartphone application called Assistant. For measurements of noise at work in accordance to ISO 9612 as well as OSHA, MSHA and ACGIH standards all settings are configurable in the PC software and can be stored in the dosimeter memory as setup files that can be selected directly from the dosimeter keyboard.
The dosimeter has a very robust MEMS microphone that has a lifetime warranty. All vibrations that affect noise measurement results are detected by an inbuilt tri-axial vibration accelerometer and are marked in the results time history, so they can be easily excluded from dose calculations. Additionally, the accelerometer detects if dosimeter is not used by the worker and marks this information in time history.
We have designed the SV 104A to make noise dosimetry measurements easier. Firstly, the voice comment feature replaces necessity of identifying the dosimeter with a different type of stickers. Secondly, a single large measurement range of 53 dB to 141 dB enables measurement in all kinds of working environment. But mostly, the auto-calibration is what makes the SV 104A easy in use. Once the SV 104A detects a calibration signal, it calibrates automatically saving the calibration data together with the measurement file, before and after measurement.
The list of distinguishing features of SV 104A includes a color OLED display that can be easily read even in a full daylight or in the dark. The user interface is very friendly to use which makes setting up and using the instrument easier than ever. The user may choose from multiple setup files that can be configured through the included "Supervisor" software. All measurement data are stored in the integral 8 GB memory which provides a vast amount of storage.
- Shock resistant MEMS microphone with a life-time warranty
- Bluetooth® communication and application for Android platforms
- Personal Noise Dosimeter conforming to IEC 61252, ANSI S1.25 and Class 2 IEC 61672
- Single measurement range 53 dBA RMS ÷ 141 dBA Peak
- L(C-A) calculation
- Automatic calibration start (auto-calibration)
- Built-in tri-axial accelerometer for vibration shock (knocking) detection
- High contrast color OLED display
- Option for octave real-time analysis
- Option for audio events recording (wave format)
- Voice tagging
- Three virtual measurement profiles
- Measurement of Laeq and Lcpeak in one profile
- Operational time > 48 hours
- Rechargeable battery
- Extremely compact, lightweight and robust case