SV 33A Class 1 Acoustic Calibrator produces an acoustic pressure of defined level 114 dB at frequency of 1 kHz. The SV 33A is suitable for calibration of Class 1 and Class 2 sound level meters and dosimeters with 1/2 microphones.
Unlike many others in the market, the Svantek calibrators feature a robust housing that gives the comfort of a secure grip to the user. The interior design of our acoustic calibrators is based on the reference microphone and microprocessor-controlled signal source including digital static pressure and temperature compensation. Due to the feedback regulation control loop our calibrators do not require any adjustments by the user and operate over a wide range of ambient temperature and humidity assuring excellent stability of the calibration levels and their frequency. Each acoustic calibrator is provided with a statement of the calibration which allows the user to be certain that their instruments will measure correctly.
- Class 1 Acoustic Calibrator in accordance with IEC 60942: 2003
- Generates 114 dB signal at 1 kHz
- Tolerance +/- 0.3 dB SPL and +/- 0.2% in Frequency
- Built-in static pressure and temperature compensator
- Temp Range: -10 °C to +50 °C
- Operation using AAA batteries