SV 34A Class 2 Acoustic Calibrator generates reference signal of 114 dB at 1 kHz and is designed to calibrate Class 2 sound level meters and noise dosimeters with1/2 microphones. Unlike many others, the robust housing of the calibrator gives comfort of a secure grip to its users.
Similarly to other SVANTEK acoustic calibrators, the SV 34A does not require adjusting as it compensates automatically for the temperature and humidity changes. Thanks to the MEMS technology the calibrator presents the best price versus performance ration in a current noise market.
- Class 2 Acoustic Calibrator in accordance with IEC 60942: 2003
- Generates 114 dB signal at 1kHz
- Tolerance +/- 0.5 dB SPL and +/- 0.2% in Frequency
- Built-in static pressure and temperature compensator
- Temp Range: 0°C to +40 °C
- Operation using AAA batteries