Environmental sampler for particulate material for measurement of TSP, PM10 and PM2.5 with US EPA approval for PM2.5 and PM10. Low flow sampler with 16.7 L / min of low operating cost and consumables, has approval for use with solar panel without losing its status as a reference method for the US EPA. Ideal for air quality measurements, contamination area measurement, perimeter measurements, remediation projects.
- Sampler for particulate material PM10, PM2.5 with US EPA approval with the possibility of measuring PM1 and TSP.
- Low flow of 16.7 L / min with 47 mm filter
- Connection with solar panel
- 12 V backup battery for stand-alone operation up to 30 hours
- Double diaphragm pump
- Controlled volumetric flow
- Pressure sensor, temperature, and filter temperature
- Data storage according to the requirements of the US EPA